2. Identifications of the Company
The editing of the Website « www.streammind.com » is done by Stream Mind, a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of 40 000 € located at 151 boulevard Haussmann 75008, Paris, France, registered in the Trade and Companies Register (RCS) under the number 504 226 648 00039 (the “Company” or “We”).
The publication director is Nicolas Muhadri.
“streammind.com” web host is Stream Mind Sas.
Have a question or want to make a suggestion regarding the Website content, navigation, or technical features? Contact us by telephone: +33 (0)188.8.131.52.50 or by letter to our mailing address: 151 boulevard Haussmann 75008, Paris, France.
Website creation: Proservices Informatique
Website: The Website with the internet address: « www.streammind.com »
User: Anyone logging into the Website.
Visitor: Anyone accessing or using the Website.
Data Subject: A natural person who communicates personal data.
You: The User, the Visitor, or the Data Subject.
5. Intellectual Property
Any and all intellectual property rights associated with the Website and its contents (the “Content”) and the Application are the sole property of the Company.
No part of the Website may be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, or distributed in any way, whether partially or totally, without the express prior consent of the Company. Any violation is prohibited and represents a copyright infringement.
The Company may collect, use, and share personal information.
Any data processing is completed according to (i) the act n°78-14 of 6 January 1978 regarding information technology, data files, and civil liberties (or Loi “Informatique et Libertés,”) as well as (ii) the GDPR regulations (more precisely, EU 2016/679 of 27 April 2016) regarding the protection of personal data.
The Company does its best to ensure data protection by the standard in force.
The Website CNIL number is 2085550.
- Personal data
“Personal Data” refers to any information relating to any identified or identifiable natural person, (hereafter “the Data Subject”). An “identifiable natural person” is one who can be identified, by reference to an identifier as a name, an identification number, location point, email address, online identifier, IP address, or to any specific factor of that natural person.
We collect this information about You.
In addition, We automatically record some of the Data Subject’s information as well as his interactions with the Company through the use of various technology. This information includes:
- Device information
- IP address or other device address or ID
- Web browser and/or device type
- the web pages or sites that each Data Subject visits
- the pages or other content with which a Data Subject views or interacts, and
- the dates and times at which a Data Subject visits, accesses, or leaves
We also may use these technologies to collect information following a Data Subject’s interaction with email messages or forms.
In creating an account or submitting a request to the Company, We may receive additional personal information about a Data Subject. This request may contain information such as your last name, your first name, the name of the company you work for, your position within this company, your business email, and/or your business telephone number.
Please note that the Company will never ask You to provide sensitive personal information.
The Company may process personal data for the following purposes:
- Managing web-visitors
- Developing customer relationships
- Understanding and analyzing the usage trends and preferences of User and Visitor to improve website service, and/or to develop new products, services, features, and functionalities
- Sending communications, including updates on promotions and events, relative to products and services offered by us and by third parties
- Participation in our online surveys and contests
- Transferring personal data to business partners, unless otherwise indicated by the Data Subject
- Monitoring network traffic or activity in order to detect malware, botnets, hacking, and/or other Internet threats
- Respecting legal obligations, in response to a court order or judicial request
- Contacting You for administrative purposes (such as customer service), to address intellectual property infringement, or to address other alleged violations
Collected data may be treated with other data concerning the User and the Visitor.
Collected data may be used by internal teams (marketing, sales, customer service, accounting, IT, legal) and/or external services for analysis and/or for targeting by mail or email (in the case of express agreement by Users).
We may contract with third-party service providers for all or part of our services, including Website hosting and maintenance, application development, data transmission, and data processing.
As part of their service to the Company, these service providers may access and process personal information.
The Company shall process Personal Data fairly and lawfully and only to the extent necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes. Any processing of Personal Data by The Company shall be completed with full insurance of data accuracy and adequacy.
The Company shall store Personal Data for a fixed period (stated in section 5.6 of these terms). Personal Data will be destroyed or anonymized at the end of this period.
The Company may delegate and assign operations relative to the processing of Personal Data to another person. In such a case, The Company will ensure the confidentiality and the rights of Data Subject.
The Company only retains personal data within the scope of your relationship with us, five years following the end of this relationship, and your usage or visiting of our Website.
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- The right to request a copy of the personal information held by the Company about him, and to correct any inaccuracies
- The right to request rectification or deletion of personal data
- The right to restrict or object to data processing, and/or the right to data portability
- The right to request non-disclosure of personal information to third parties
- The right to choose all or part of these rights
- Your choice
We provide to the Data Subject the methods permitting the exercising of these rights in a clear manner on the Website.
In addition, you may exercise this right by sending a written or emailed request to:
Société Stream Mind 151 boulevard Haussmann 75008, Paris, France
Every request must be signed and accompanied by any identification document of the sender.
7. Data communication upon request of public authorities
A law or a court decision may require us to communicate your personal data to public authorities.
8. « Cookies »
You may configure your navigation software in such a way that cookies are recorded or rejected on your terminal. You may also choose to block cookies from your browser, and/or to delete them periodically. Please note that restricting cookies may impact your user experience and may hinder us from providing a fully serviceable website.
To change the cookie settings on your browser (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, FireFox…):
- Open your browser
- Search for: “activate or deactivate cookies on [the name of your browser]”
- Follow the procedure indicated
9. Third-party cookies
When you visit our Website, one or several cookies from Business Partners (third-party cookies) may be downloaded to your computer through our Website or through our add-ons.
Emission and use of third-party cookies are subject to the third-party privacy protection policy. We do not have access or control over those third-party cookies. However, we ensure that Business Partners process data collected on our Website solely for our needs and with due regard to the standard in force.
You may block third-party cookies by modifying your browser settings.
10. Social media
Our Website may use third-party applications to facilitate content sharing from the Website to social media networks such as Facebook, Google +, Twitter, and others.
We invite you to read the privacy policies of these websites in order to familiarize yourself with the end usage of the data collected through these links.
When you visit a page on our Website that includes such a link, your browser establishes a direct connection with the social media servers concerned.
- If it’s connected to the social media platform during navigation, the button links the consulted page to your user account
- If it uses plug-ins, such as the use of the “Like” button or by leaving a comment, information will be transferred to the social media platform and posted to your account
If you do not wish to establish a link between your user account and our Website, please log out of your account before visiting.
11. Third-party service providers
We may contract with third-party service providers for all or part of our services (Website hosting and maintenance).
Service providers may help us process letters and emails and analyze collected data.
We only share information that is strictly necessary for these third-parties to perform their services. These providers must be located in France or in the European Union in order to ensure at least an equally protective law regarding private data protection policy as in France, if it’s possible.
In the event that a service provider is located outside of the European Union, we will make sure that the collected data processing is done with an at least equally protective law regarding private data protection policy as in France, if it’s possible.
12. Limitation of Liability
The Company shall not in any way be liable for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions, regardless of cause, in the content provided on the Website, or for any damages.
The Company shall also not be liable:
- In case of force majeure
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company shall not be liable for any damage or loss which arises out of or is in any way connected with the use, or inability to use, of the Website or the Service provided
The website and content provided to Users and Visitors by the Company shall be on “as is” basis.
13. Links to Third Party Websites
The website may contain links to websites, logos, or pictures of third parties. These links are provided to you as a convenience, and the Company is not responsible for the content of any associated website. In addition, any link to a non-StreamMind website does not imply that the Company endorses or accepts the content or use of such a website.
14. Modification of Website and Content
16. Provision divisibility
17. Digital evidence
In using the Website to consult a web page, send an email, click a block, or fill out a form, you agree to communicate with us in a digital way. This digital communication is full proof of our relationship. As such, a written signature is not necessarily required as proof of your agreement. Digital action or technical logs can provide electronic records that are admissible in evidence as proof of any communication.
18. Jurisdiction and Governing Law
Any procedure arising out of, or relating to, the use of the Website, services, and content shall be instituted in a French court of Paris.
If the dispute cannot be resolved through mediation, then the parties shall be free to pursue any right or remedy available to them under applicable law.
For more information about the French law and personal information, visit the official website: www.cnil.fr.